Orpalis PaperScan Professional Crack is a scanning software with an OCR engine. The program is quite easy to use.
Most scanning applications are designed for one scanner or one scanning protocol, and PaperScan allows you to control any scanner, including network (TWAIN or WIA protocols).
The Main Features:
• Removing traces of punched holes.
• Removing borders.
• Detection and removal of blank pages.
• Automatic rotation angle of the scanned text.
• Color settings (brightness, contrast, saturation, gamma).
• Ability to apply various filters.
• Printing an image.
• Image quality selection.
• Area selection.
• Change the image size.
• Information about resolution, size, color, image mode.
• Batch scan / import.
• Saving in formats: PDF / A, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, JBIG2.
• Saving multi-page images in formats: TIFF, JBIG2 and PDF / A.
Orpalis PaperScan Professional Features :
1. Combined in one distribution installation of the program or unpacking of the portable (PAF) version
2. Does not require registration (pawel97 patch)
3. Multilingual interface (including Russian)
4. Added Russian and Ukrainian OCR modules (others can be downloaded from the program itself)
5. Ability to pick up and auto-copy modules not included in the OCR repack from the OCR folder
6. Possibility of picking up and autocopying the user settings file of the program settings.data
Our mission at Star Crack is to provide free software for those who can’t afford the license of paid software. We believe that everyone should have access to the tools they need, regardless of their financial situation. We provide cracks and keygens for a variety of popular software programs, so that everyone can get the most out of their computer.”
Visit: OFFICIAL SITE
The opinions and essays on this website’s blog, Starcrack (https://filescr.net), are solely those of the people who wrote them. Star Crack does not represent the views of or its employees as a whole. It is explicitly stated that this site is not responsible for any actions done or not taken based on their recommendations. The information contained in postings is supplied “as no assurance can be made that any data herein is accurate.”