FonePaw Android Data Recovery 3.9.0 Crack Free Download [Latest]
FonePaw for Android Crack is an effective program for detecting and recovering deleted or lost data from Android devices. The program has a user-friendly interface with simple and clear navigation. Combining powerful data recovery algorithms and support for many Android devices and various Android OS versions, the program can become an indispensable assistant in recovering various data, both from the internal memory of the phone and from the SD card. Message attachments, photos, audio, video and documents in the phone can be checked and viewed. You can restore everything without creating a backup. And all this is easy to do – just connect the device, select files, scan data and restore them.
The Main Features of the program:
• Efficiently recover files from Android device: contacts, messages, call logs
• Saving to VCF/CSV/HTML file for later viewing or printing
• Recovery of most data
• Support for various manufacturers of Android devices: Samsung, HTC, LG, Google, Sony, Motorola, ZTE, Huawei, Asus, etc.
• Support for Android versions: 2.1 – 8.0
• Easy to use
FonePaw for Android Features:
1. Combined in one distribution installation of the program or unpacking of the portable (PAF) version
2. Does not require registration (patch RadiXX11)
3. Multilingual interface (including Russian /Russification TryRooM/)
4. Picks up the external settings file settings.reg (if located next to the installer)
System requirements: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
We are committed to provide the free software for those people who can’t afford the license of the paid software. The software are provided in the form of cracks and keygen. We promise that our products will never contain any malicious code.
The opinions and essays on this website’s blog, Starcrack (https://filescr.net), are solely those of the people who wrote them. Star Crack does not represent the views of or its employees as a whole. It is explicitly stated that this site is not responsible for any actions done or not taken based on their recommendations. The information contained in postings is supplied “as no assurance can be made that any data herein is accurate.”