Autodesk 3ds Max 2021.2 + Plugins Crack Free Download [Latest]
Autodesk 3ds Max 2021 Repack Crack is a complete 3D modeling, animation, rendering and compositing solution designed to unleash the creativity of game, visual effects and graphics developers and others.
3D Studio Max Key Features:
3D Modeling – Autodesk 3ds Max and Autodesk 3ds Max Design provide the industry’s most comprehensive 3D modeling toolsets and organic objects.
– With over 100 polygon modeling and 3D freeform modeling tools, the Graphite Modeling Toolkit lets you get creative.
– ProOptimizer technology provides high precision control of edges and points of the modeled object. The number of selected objects can be reduced by up to 75% without reducing the detail.
– Mesh anti-aliasing and subdiv surface tools let you fine-tune fine details and optimize meshes for interactive manipulation and rendering. Shading
– A wide range of tools for painting, blending and configuring texture layers, as well as easy tracking of objects in the scene: dewarping, fixing UV textures, exporting UV templates and more
– The Slate material editor allows you to model shading of any level of complexity using extensive libraries of textures, images, material samples and procedural textures.
– Render to textures feature allows you to “bake” the material and lighting parameters of each object into new texture maps.
Animation – Advanced tools help you create intelligent, believable characters and perform high-quality animation:
– Character Animation Toolkit (CAT), bipedal and mob animation tools enable efficient procedural animation and rigging.
– Skin and CAT Muscle modifiers allow precise and smooth control of skeletal deformation when moving bones.
– You can equip complex mechanisms and characters with custom skeletons using 3ds Max bones, inverse kinematics (IK) solvers, and custom rigging tools.
– Combining one- or two-way links between controllers allows you to create simplified animation interfaces.
– CAT, Biped and 3ds Max objects can be animated using layers, allowing you to work with very dense motion capture data without disturbing keyframes.
Dynamics and Effects Modeling – Proven powerful tools help you create dynamics and effects:
– Built-in clothing modeling module allows you to convert almost any 3D object into clothing, as well as create garments from scratch. They can then be modified and animated.
– You can apply fur and hair effects, as well as other strand-based effects (such as grass), and control their styling and animation with high precision.
– You can develop complex event-driven particle effects (such as water, fire, splash, or snow) and control them with expressions, scripts, and direct manipulations.
Rendering – Powerful 3D rendering capabilities help you achieve stunning image quality in less time:
– Perform high-quality pre-rendering, animation and marketing materials using Quicksilver’s innovative high-performance renderer.
– The mental ray® renderer allows you to quickly set up photorealistic lighting and custom shaders.
– Unlimited batch rendering capabilities in mental ray allow you to efficiently use network resources and render faster.
– The Reveal™ system allows you to render individual areas both in the viewport and in the framebuffer.
– Simultaneous output of multiple render passes, including high dynamic range (HDR) images from architectural and design materials, to the 3ds Max® Composite module.
Workflow Integration – Import data from different sources and seamlessly transfer Autodesk 3ds Max and Autodesk 3ds Max Design data between files, applications, users and workspaces:
– Autodesk® FBX® technology allows you to exchange data with leading 3D applications, including Autodesk® Maya® – a program for 3D animation, modeling, creating visual effects, rendering and compositing; Autodesk® Mudbox™, a 3D digital sculpting and texture painting software; and Autodesk® Revit® Architecture, a building design software.
– Non-destructive file linking procedures allow you to work efficiently with changes to original design data created in Autodesk applications that support FBX export.
– Import solid data from Autodesk® Inventor® 3D CAD directly into Autodesk 3ds Max and Autodesk 3ds Max Design.
– Ability to combine data in over 30 2D and 3D formats including 3ds, AI, DEM, XML, DDF, DWG, DXF, FBX, DAE, IGES, IPT, IAM, OBJ, STL, VRML, FLT, SAT and SKP.
Collaboration – Multiple users can collaborate on complex scenes by sharing data:
– You can speed up scenes and reduce memory usage by temporarily unloading containers from the viewport while maintaining their relationship to the scene, and loading them back as needed.
– You can move, delete, copy and save container nodes.
– You can use containers to redefine the properties of objects when organizing a scene without affecting the organization of layers (similar to working with nested layers).
– The ability to link containers created by different users into one scene, as well as modify other users’ containers, makes collaboration more flexible and prevents unauthorized changes.
– 64-bit Intel or AMD multi processor
– 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
– 6 GB free disk space for installation
– 3-button mouse
– Latest versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple® Safari, or Mozilla Firefox web browser
– Refer to the Recommended Hardware Wizard for a complete list of recommended systems and graphics cards
Our mission at Star Crack is to provide free software for those who can’t afford the license of paid software. We believe that everyone should have access to the tools they need, regardless of their financial situation. We provide cracks and keygens for a variety of popular software programs, so that everyone can get the most out of their computer.”
The opinions and essays on this website’s blog, Starcrack (https://filescr.net), are solely those of the people who wrote them. Star Crack does not represent the views of or its employees as a whole. It is explicitly stated that this site is not responsible for any actions done or not taken based on their recommendations. The information contained in postings is supplied “as no assurance can be made that any data herein is accurate.”