Core Temp 1.17.1 Crack Free Download [Latest]
Features of Core Temp:
• Core Temp is extremely easy to use and allows users to make various modifications and extensions on a large scale.
• Core Temp offers a platform for plug-ins (additional software modules), which in turn allows developers to add new features and extend the functionality of the operating system used.
• Intel: All Core i3, i5, i7 series, Atom, All Core Solo series, All Core Duo series, All Core 2 Duo series, All Core 2 Quad series, All Core 2 Extreme series, All Celeron-M 400 and 500 series, All Celeron E1000 and E3000 series, All Pentium E2000, E2100, E2200, E5000, E6000 and E7000 series, All Dual Core Low Voltage Xeons series (Yonah based. Untested), All Xeon 3000, 3200, 3300, 5100, 5300, 5400, 5500, 5600, 6500, 7400, 7500 series.
• VIA: All Nano series, C7 series and derivatives.
Features of the Core Temp :
1. Combined installation of the program or unpacking of the portable (from the developer) version in one distribution
2. Optional installation of the Core Temp Remote Server plugins (remote monitoring)
and Core Temp Grapher (load and temperature schedule)
3. Multilingual interface (including Russian)
4. The ability to pick up and autocopy the user settings file of the program CoreTemp.ini
System requirements: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
Our mission at Star Crack is to provide free software for those who can’t afford the license of paid software. We believe that everyone should have access to the tools they need, regardless of their financial situation. We provide cracks and keygens for a variety of popular software programs, so that everyone can get the most out of their computer.”
The opinions and essays on this website’s blog, Starcrack (https://filescr.net), are solely those of the people who wrote them. Star Crack does not represent the views of or its employees as a whole. It is explicitly stated that this site is not responsible for any actions done or not taken based on their recommendations. The information contained in postings is supplied “as no assurance can be made that any data herein is accurate.”