Auslogics Anti-Malware 126.96.36.199 Crack Free Download [Latest]
Auslogics Anti-Malware Crack is a program to protect your system from malware and security threats. Has 3 scanning modes.
- fast – the most important areas of the computer are analyzed,
- deep – all elements of the system that may contain a threat are scanned,
- selective – you yourself define individual folders and files that need to be analyzed.
Thus, the application can detect malicious elements that you did not even know existed. System memory is checked for malware, cookies of all major browsers, system registry, file system, scheduler and other parameters.
The program allows you to isolate suspicious files (quarantine), so that later, if necessary, they can be restored if necessary. In addition, there is an ignore list to exclude individual files and folders from being scanned and deleted. For convenience, a scheduler has been implemented to automatically check the computer according to a schedule.
Among other advantages, it is worth highlighting the small size of the program and insignificant consumption of system resources, a well-thought-out interface, no need to connect to the Internet and absolute compatibility with other anti-virus products.
Auslogics Anti-Malware Features :
2. No registration required (RadiXX11 patch)
3. Multilingual interface (including Russian /mod Dodakaedr/)
4. Removed Google knocker and sending crash reports
5. Disabled dynamic advertising in the main program window
6. Picks up the external settings file settings.reg and the exclusion list file AntiMalware_IgnoreList.dat
(if they are located next to the installer)
ATTENTION!!! Possible FALSE antivirus response to a “medicine” (SHFolder.dll file)
Our mission at Star Crack is to provide free software for those who can’t afford the license of paid software. We believe that everyone should have access to the tools they need, regardless of their financial situation. We provide cracks and keygens for a variety of popular software programs, so that everyone can get the most out of their computer.”
The opinions and essays on this website’s blog, Starcrack (https://filescr.net), are solely those of the people who wrote them. Star Crack does not represent the views of or its employees as a whole. It is explicitly stated that this site is not responsible for any actions done or not taken based on their recommendations. The information contained in postings is supplied “as no assurance can be made that any data herein is accurate.”