AIDA64 Crack is a powerful tool for identifying and testing almost any component of a personal computer running Windows operating systems. Provides you with detailed information about all hardware and software, in addition, with the help of built-in test and calibration modules, you can additionally check individual PC subsystems.
Displays detailed information about all hardware and software installed on the system. It is considered the most authoritative program of its kind and provides comprehensive information about all the components of the system, and also includes a whole set of tests to check the performance and stability of the computer. Distributed in 4 versions.
AIDA64 Features :
1. Combined in one distribution installation of the program or unpacking of the portable version
2. Choice when installing Business, Engineer, Extreme, Network Audit version
3. Does not require registration (key)
4. Removed English-language help and license agreement (and links to them in the Program Menu)
5. Multilingual interface (including Russian)
6. Removed HD interface resources (the remaining ones are enough for 1920×1080). But added
the ability to pick up HD resources (just place aida_uireshd.dll next to the installer)
7. Added the ability to install an alternative classic design
8. Picks up your settings from *.reg and *.ini files, if any, in the folder with the installer
Our mission at Star Crack is to provide free software for those who can’t afford the license of paid software. We believe that everyone should have access to the tools they need, regardless of their financial situation. We provide cracks and keygens for a variety of popular software programs, so that everyone can get the most out of their computer.”
Visit: OFFICIAL SITE
The opinions and essays on this website’s blog, Starcrack (https://filescr.net), are solely those of the people who wrote them. Star Crack does not represent the views of or its employees as a whole. It is explicitly stated that this site is not responsible for any actions done or not taken based on their recommendations. The information contained in postings is supplied “as no assurance can be made that any data herein is accurate.”